rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sudden Alcohol Intolerance Has Ruined My Social Life and Game

Sudden Alcohol Intolerance Has Ruined My Social Life and Game

Lightweights.

Anyway. This part reveals a lot about where you are in a personal journey.

"It's not like all my friends left or anything but It's hard to create tight bonds or memories without experiencing crazy nights with each other. It's really killed my game since so much of getting laid in college is linked to partying. It's just not a good look if I ever chat up a girl in class and she says we "we should go out friday" and I say I can't drink. So much of gaming college and lower 20s girls is giving off an outgoing and adventurous vibe and it's all but killed when you don't drink."

Well done, you're making the transition into being a full person with your own identity.

So far your social scene has been defined by group identity and conforming to what other people think of you.

As you mature, you'll become more comfortable with the idea that "YOU" don't drink and don't want to, and you will accept that people/women like/dislike this aspect of your personality and behaviour and be okay with that.

The women you are engaging with at this point in your life seek the safety of a group situation.
IMO You're graduating to suggesting a single date where you're in control of the decision making and leading a situation from beginning to end.

At the moment you're trying to solve an issue drinking, BUT i think you should be trying to solve maturity in interactions, comfort with your sense of self worth and identity and also learning to lead.

Non alcohol dates or dates/trips that span several days are like a new level.

Messages In This Thread