rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

Online Dating Trends: Men now out number women 9 to 1

Quote: (04-10-2019 11:29 AM)Elmore Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2019 02:01 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  

UK guys, if the incel population in America is 30%, what would you estimate it is in the UK? Have there been any articles on this?

Think you underestimate how many blind drunk slags there out in any town centre on any night in the UK. It's a horror show. Watch a Brits Abroad, standard fayre. Then in town centres across the land you just get this shit but even worse, because the drink prices are so high, they all get hammered at home. Depressing as fuck that this is what it's come to, and this is standardised and considered 'normal'. The spiritual and within a generation or two, literal, dead-end of a nation

Do you really think so much as touching those kinds of chicks especially in that kind of state is going to result in anything less than a sexual assault charge? Or being attacked by an army of her chav beta orbiters and possibly kicked to death.

I don't even know how you would perform an approach on women in this state. For instance, how would one hold a coherent conversation?

This is why since I was 18 I have had an unwavering stance on point blank refusing to out out to any "night time" venue.

I am now 30 and have avoided any incidents completely.

Messages In This Thread