rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bangkok Thread

The Bangkok Thread

Quote: (04-03-2019 01:01 AM)Lovinglife Wrote:  

What do you say to a Thai girl to find out if she is a hooker or not at a nightclub?

A couple weeks ago, I asked this Thai girl at a club what she does for a work. She said she works in sales. I ask if she is a freelancer and she said no. I brought her back to my room, jumped into bed with her then ask me for money. I told her, you said you have normal job and not freelancer. She goes she doesn't know what freelancer means, she has boyfriend, blah blah blah. I end up kicking her out!

Last week, I went out where this Thai girl was majorly into me. I was with another girl that night where she end up following me, asking all these questions about the girl I'm with, etc... I end up getting her number where she text me the next day and ask to see me. I asked if she was a freelancer, she didn't know what the was. I ask if she Prostitute in Thai and she replied with 3 angry faces and now has ghost me now.

What do you guys say to find out if she is a hooker or not?

Give them shit about being ladyboys.. Make sure they get the joke.
"You sure you're not a ladyboy?" If you can keep it going with a straight face and throw the odd smile and wink they will lap it up.
Then start talking about 'side-line girls' about the good looking chicks that meet guys in bars and clubs and later claim 'my main job is as a model - THIS is just my side-line.."

If you can get her to the place where she knows you are just teasing her about the tranny thing, you can revisit and say 'so..but you're not a 'side-line ladyboy are you? Cos I don't pay anyone for sex.." and then you can just put it out there as a one liner "why do people try and ambush guys, go back to their hotels THEN ask them for money.. That shit wouldn't work on me."

Any woman that tries to retrospectively ask for money without having done it upfront knows that she is just trying it on. She knows that she is in the wrong and so you are well within your rights in telling them to fuck off.

a lot of the mob violence and pimp enforcers people warn each other about tend to be reserved for the many many weirdos that like to beat and hurt prostitutes, still plenty of them walking around Bangkok.

I honestly don't think you'll cop a beating for telling a woman pre-sex and who has mislead you to fuck off. I've done it when its happened to me and for all their bluster nothing came of it.

Messages In This Thread