rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

For those who have traveled to Mexico how is it in terms of adjustability and other differences, such as cost of living?

I know the girls are pretty hot in Colombia.

What is the learning curve for getting around and meeting women with beginner basic Spanish? - If it's any constellation I managed to hook up with girls in Mexico with basic Spanish and google translate. Can the same be done here also?

I've spent a good amount of time in Mexico and I want to hit up the Yucatan for at least a month or so.

However, I am not sure if I stay beyond mid-summer time and go to Colombia.

A big part of me wants to, but with all this information in Colombia, I am a little overwhelmed.

Also, how is it building a social circle over in Colombia?

These days I am not a big drinker but I used to party hard in years previous.

Some of it doesn't even sound cool, I mean I go out with a chick or meet one there and then I have to worry about that Scoplatemoia(Devil's breath).

I had a similar experience in Mexico. Ironically I was already apprehensive about her as she barely made the boner test.

I remember my alarm going off on my phone at like 6 in the morning. Wake up 2 hours later. Pants are gone with everything in it. I do not think I was drugged but my room was extremely humid+drunk but I remember most of the night.

Colombia sounds like a good place, but is it easy to adjust to?

I'm taking a Spanish course online now and I know some basic, but I still have trouble fully understanding especially with the speed of Spanish speakers. I am better at communicating my ideas.

With 100+ pages here and all the other threads of information, I have somewhat of an idea, but some of these posts are from back in 2011 so I am sure some things have changed in 8 years. What's the scoop these days?

Most importantly I work remotely. How is the internet?

Is it possible to get a strong internet connection in Colombia?

I'd like to say my game is good, at least in terms of having an abundance mindset and a non-needy frame. I've had good style but I need a wardrobe upgrade.

Throuought the years I have lost many sets of good expensive clothes.

When I get to Mexico I definitely plan to take some dance lessons.

Which is best for Colombia? Salsa, Cumbia or something else?

I've also heard that fitness is a big deal there also. That must mean people like to live and promote a healthy fit lifestyle +10 for sure in my book.

Messages In This Thread