rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR/Marriage master thread. The why, who, when, where and how.

LTR/Marriage master thread. The why, who, when, where and how.

Here are my humble and random thoughts about reading that and just what I think.

Knowing it was one of your ground rules for being in a relationship, she wasn't just all apologetic about it and did everything to reassure you that this wasn't a big deal, there was nothing between them. Instead, she had the courage to flip it over and accused you of some girls that were added on your Facebook (which we know is a slightly different platform than text/Snapchat)?
There is something very disrespectful about that and it shows that she's not mature enough for a relationship if she also couldn't see the seriousness of the situation that she wasn't being completely upfront about it. Maybe you teached her a little lesson (probably not though).

Considering that there were so many things that were fishy about this, I think you definitly made the right choice. From the festival she wanted to attend with the guy, the way she told you about it, him not just having her Snapchat but having conversations with her that she doesn't tell you about, he has her number, how she accused you, is lying and not being honest. And she called him "asshole", very bad sign too.
Loyalty is fundamental and someone like her can't be trusted.

I also don't think it was your dread game that suddenly turned her from a housewife into a sudden hoe who gives her number/Snapchat out to a guy and lies about it. Was there a redflag that could have told you to get rid of her sooner it was that app.
Snapchat is so completely dull that I would consider it a dealbreaker if a girl was active on there, would you really want the mother of your children to spend her days on that stupid shit?

Messages In This Thread