rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women protest when asked to stop wearing tight leggings at Catholic Mass

Women protest when asked to stop wearing tight leggings at Catholic Mass

Quote: (03-31-2019 09:06 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

male and female social/sexual power are complementary rather than identical

A woman's sexuality is very powerful. But what is never discussed is the fact that a man's sexuality is very powerful too. Just as powerful.

When a man becomes thirsty for a woman, in a sense he's giving himself to her, putting himself at her mercy. He could easily be rejected or manipulated, but his horniness for her puts him at her mercy. She has a hold over him.

But when a woman is under the spell of a man, it's also extremely potent. She has to give herself to him. She has to submit to him and trust him and depend on him. Women know that men are pursuers, so if a man gets a woman, he will most probably treat her well, otherwise he'll have to put in a lot of effort into pursuing another one. A woman are far less likely to be merciful to a man who is under her spell. Whereas to a man, a woman is a dependent child. The love occurs naturally because the one who gives the most loves the most.

Ultimately, men are the true selectors. They have all the time in the world to find a woman, and they have the means (sex drive) to pursue. And a man can walk away, and he can also take as much time as needed to improve himself. A man can become a very valuable asset to a woman, an asset that can last decades. Women can't (don't, won't) pursue men, and their superficial value erodes over time. The only way a woman's true deep value can last is if she cultivates it, which she has less of a compulsion to do because it's just so easy to wave your tits and get lots of superficial attention.

Men have the true advantage ultimately (if only they would recognize this) and this in itself gives them even more power.

The problem is that women have become very scared of men's potency. God is both wonderful / amazing / beautiful, and fucking terrifying. If I met God / Jesus I'd run away. I'd say get away from me, don't talk to me don't look at me, I'm not worthy to be in your presence.

Men can also very easily have that kind of power in relation to a female, and females these days are the equivalent of loser men, yet ironically they can at the same time act like they're anything but weak, arrogant losers. Weak because they can't handle a man's power, and arrogant because they're like unruly children disrespecting / testing the teacher. I look back at the times when I was rude to an adult when I was younger and it embarrasses me. Do women ever feel the same or do they enjoy the cheeky feeling?

If a woman senses that a man is gay, he can get away with a lot, because he's not seen as a threat. She can get male attention without the actual approach. She knows it's not real interest, but it will do as it's not hard to rationalize and delude oneself that it somehow is. But if the man is straight, it's considered some kind of assault if he pursues her. Again this is because they can't handle the potency of a man's attention. They also can't reject a man respectfully because to do so would be an acknowledgment that he did nothing wrong.

The only way a lot of women will submit is if the male truly doesn't give a fuck. In other words a psychopath. Normal isn't good enough, normal is bad. Gay is good, psycho is good. Anything to avoid handling real potency or normality. Women always have the instinct to submit, but that includes the instinct to follow whatever sounds like the sweetest deal, no matter what the consequences are. Women are the weaker sex, the most malleable. Game recognized, Satan.

Women should be strong enough to be humble, but they're so stupid they think the two are mutually exclusive. When you combine a strong, humble female with a strong male who leads the way, you get lightning. You get a pot of water boiled by fire. Water puts out fire. Someone has to submit, and it must be women.

Men waste their power by ejaculating too often. Women waste theirs by flashing their tits and limbs to everyone and then complaining.

I'm off the Philippines. Later.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread