rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most efficient venue for day game?

Most efficient venue for day game?

Quote: (03-29-2019 07:50 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

The answers are good but none try to quantify the efficiency. I believe the question should have been more precise, meaning: efficient in terms of foot traffic and the number of possible approaches or efficient in terms of probability of obtaining contact details (or instadate or even more)? Depending on the question, the answer will be different.

I agree that the density at a busy mall is higher than on campus. However, I do not get a higher conversion ratio from one hour sarging at a mall than I get from one hour sarging on campus (as a matter of fact, I am on campus now and had two approaches in 30 mins and one number close). There is only so many approaches I can do in one hour and I personally need some rest in between approaches where I can reflect on what went well and where I can improve. I also found that I approach less if there are too many approachable girls. Reckon it’s like a kid at Toy’s’Rus who cannot decide which of the 1,000 Lego sets to get…

Messages In This Thread