rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The God pill

The God pill

Quote: (03-29-2019 04:46 PM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

Good stuff, your evolution is a pleasure to witness.

Just be aware: The more you walk on the right path, the harder the enemy will try to push you off it. When you were just trying to get your dick wet years ago you had some feminists' panties in a bunch. As you led a forum of men to follow natural order and become stronger you became an international super-villain slandered in the media and banned from countries. Now that you are firmly on the side of God expect the enemy to step up the attacks on you spiritually, emotionally and more. First the attacks will be obvious, in your face, aggressive. When that doesn't work - it won't, you're obviously too strong for that - then the enemy will move to subversion and temptation. Satan didn't just go straight to the crucifixion of Jesus, he tried 40 days of temptation first. A soul won to hell for him is worth more than a mortal body destroyed. Stand fast and keep the faith.

Blue pill: No understanding of power
Red pill: Understanding of man's power on Earth
Black pill: Understanding the pathetic limitations and pointlessness of man's power
God pill: Understanding that only God's power can overcome the enemy's power.

Beware of Churchianity; the Christian church is mostly subverted, certainly in the West. I can't stand the 'turtlenecks and tolerance' Christians. Natural order = weak men die. Pick your allies for this fight wisely, but you don't need telling that.

Also now expect mass subversion in the forum (even more than normal) followed by the lights going out. Let's all learn as much as we can before that time.

While Roosh's newfound interest and belief in God are a significant change, I don't see this as being a total turning point in the forum. There are many members, both high rep and lower rep, that are believers, and discussion of things in terms of Christianity or some more general religious terms is very common. Furthermore, it's very widespread through the rest of the manosphere.

There is a certain question that comes up whether it is moral to pump and dump as many sluts as you can, since traditional Christianity considers this a sin. However, many men have concluded that it's not safe to marry in the current environment, and they have no choice but to have sex with the women that are available. I am in this camp.

This forum is for men only, so we can talk freely about sex and women here, and I'm sure that will continue. Also the red pill and the concept of game represent real truths about the way relations work between men and women, so discussion of this will continue.

All in all, I think the forum will continue on much as it has. It's just another gradual evolution, which is taking place outside the forum as well.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread