rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The God pill

The God pill

Roosh or others, did you ever try to reconcile fornication with faith. I mean, Solomon had 600 wives. Would be interested in anyone's views who has given this serious thought.

I'm coming at this from the opposite perspective. I was a church goer, made a serious attempt down that path for 40+ years and am increasingly leaving the path that you seem to be embarking on. I hope each of you find what you are looking for. I thought I had but in retrospect I think I was indulging in magical thinking.

I would echo the point that black pill is nihilism, not an evolution or improvement upon receipt pill. And by extension I don't think the god pill is a linear expansion on black pill just a different truth or world view.

Finally, I have read a little about UFOs and aliens. There is a view that aliens are multidemensional beings capable of telepethy, etc. God-like. I mention this not to diminish the existence of God but rather to note that eople who have experienced these beings say the beings have told them it all boils down to love (Jesus' teaching).

Messages In This Thread