rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad family news

Bad family news

It was a very very difficult read and I can't imagine how hard it must have been for Roosh and of course her sister. raw emotion and sibling love in its purest form...Really puts things into perspective.

It actually made me think about a rather difficult question.

If a very close family/relative/friend were to die, as one of their survivors, which scenario would you prefer (if had to pick):

1) It's an unexpected and sudden death. Your loved one most likely won't go through much pain as it's quick, but for you it's very hard because you never saw it coming and the shock factor is off the roof.

2) If it's an expected passing after a long battle with illness...your loved one goes through more pain and suffering and has an idea that they are passing soon and you as a survivor are more mentally and emotionally prepared for it.

I had scenario 1 happen in my family 20 odd years ago and it was absolutely devastating, and scenario 2 I expect to happen with a relative soon, barring a miracle.

I don't know. Selfishly (if it was only up to me as a survivor), I would choose option 2 for obvious reasons of being mentally prepared and spending some true proper time with them before they pass, but it's extremely sad and difficult to see someone you've known healthy and energetic in so much pain and suffering to the point that they are a shell of themselves. In scenario 1 however, you won't get to say goodbye and if your final encounter with them wasn't ideal, you'd never forgive yourself.

I honestly don't know.

Messages In This Thread