rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most efficient venue for day game?

Most efficient venue for day game?

Quote: (03-26-2019 03:54 PM)Batman_ Wrote:  

Patrice O'Neal used to stand around in NYC (probably Times Square) for hours talking to a friend or w/e and he would comment on girls as they walked by and they'd be instantly drawn in.

Patrice was the man. I do recall him commenting on street approaches saying that it was doable but difficult. Logistics matter after all, and if someones walking past especially quickly as they do in cities it's hard to pull off the street. Not saying it can't be done, I just find it odd walking around the street on my looking for someone to talk to. Anytime I've had success with this I was always in a pair. If you have a mate who's down I would suggest bringing him along. Worst comes to worse you end up walking round bullshitting with your friend.

Personally I think book stores work very well as far as day gaming goes. A lot of people browse when they go to book stores even when they have a specific book in mind. This works to your advantage as you won't arouse any suspicion staying there for a long time. And likely she won't be in a rush either. Ideally find one close to a university, for obvious reasons. If there's a university guaranteed there will be a bookstore within a few blocks.

"You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge" Scroobius Pip

Messages In This Thread