rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

Haha thanks.

Those sisters come by twice a week now. After the threesome they said we were in a "mormon" relationship and they were both my wives. We had a couple more threesomes, but jealousy from the older one got in the way.

I was laying on my back as the older one straddled my face facing me while the younger one was alseep in the other room. She ended up waking up and coming into the bedroom and without saying a word just straddled me reverse cowgirl.

I only lasted about 5 minutes, as the older one and I had been banging prior. So I came inside the younger again. Everything seemed fine and we all went to sleep.

After they left the next morning the older one texted me and told me that she was "my only wife" and there would only be solo action between us, no more sister fun.

Oh well, it was fun for the couple weeks it lasted.

But it turns out the younger one has a crazy kinky side. I choked her during sex and brought it out in her. She now calls me "daddy", sends me nudes almost daily, and sneaks away to my place one a week while her sister is at work.

We met up the other day. She stripped the second she entered my place and knelt at my feet. She had written "Daddy's Property" in sharpie right above her pussy haha. I put a BDSM collar on her and we played some sex slave games. Banged her 5 times that day, but I only could come the first two.

We'll see where the situation goes, but definitely the most interesting sexual situation ive been in my whole life.

Never cross streams.

Messages In This Thread