rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Repat Chronicles...(Gringo story of repatriating back to USA from South America)

Repat Chronicles...(Gringo story of repatriating back to USA from South America)

Quote: (03-21-2019 03:41 PM)Papi Rico Wrote:  

Glad to have you on board, bro.

If you're serious about making the move to Lima, hit me up and I'll be glad to help. Yes, that's right, I'm here to help. And I'm in an offline chat with over a dozen guys who live in Lima or have an interest in moving here or spending extended periods, and they're also willing to help.

But I have no problem calling out conclusory nonsense when I see it. My intent is always to call out the written claims, not the guy making them. It's unfortunate that some of you guys can't engage in a healthy debate without it getting personal.

I now know that there is a hell of a lot going on 'between the lines,' but that's for the author to clarify. He puts out there what he wants to put out there, and with as little or as much background information as he chooses. That's why I said from the outset to read the post with a grain of salt, because it's highly specific to one particular guy's motives and constraints.

A bit off-topic, but I am considering to move to Lima, to stay there for at least 1 year + to hit up few other cities and even countries in LATAM.
I know Lima already, well at least some parts of it. I speak broken Spanish and so far during all my travels to Peru I wasn't stolen, nor scammed and I think I have good streets smarts so to speak.
I would have around 1000€ a month. I might potentially get it up by a few hundred € (giving English/German/French private classes+Bitcoin and few tiny investments here and there), but 1000€ is almost sure. Do you think I can find a tiny normal studio for 250€ in Miraflores/San Isidro or even Lince?

Messages In This Thread