rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learning Spanish Living Abroad Experiences? Latin America Only

Learning Spanish Living Abroad Experiences? Latin America Only

I have to agree with the negative opinions about Chile. I am in Chile now for vacation (been here a few months).

A lot of things (not everything though) in Chile are shockingly more expensive than even Australia or New Zealand (but with worse quality). Chilean service is the worst of any country I have been to. Often times Chile feels like a developing country (for the bad quality of products and services, dirty, stray dog problem, etc) except with first world prices for a lot of things. Chilean food is garbage and so are the women (ugly and with bad attitudes). Also Chilean people are not that friendly (just my opinion feel free to disagree). The only good things about Chile is the nature/scenery, the roads are very good and it’s very safe. Crap food, crap architecture, crap women, crap culture (feels somewhat Americanised), expensive, crap service, half of the country has cold water at beaches thanks to the Humboldt current . Also the climate in the far south of Chile has a tendency to be too cold, windy and rainy (amazing scenery though and great for adventure sports).

As bad as Chilean girls are they are still not as bad as women in English speaking countries (again just my opinion).

Chile appears to be a good country to invest or do business (despite the beauracratic headaches and lazy incompetent employees).

Messages In This Thread