rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian dudes better off dating in Europe?

Asian dudes better off dating in Europe?

Quote: (03-16-2019 03:24 AM)croquet Wrote:  

Hold on. Massive cracks in your story: First you say the Mainlanders won't care because you aren't culturally Chinese.

But wait, don't you speak the language and not only that the local dialect?

thread-72093...pid1935675

How hard is it to create rapport when you actually speak the language? Surely, it can't be so difficult. [Image: dodgy.gif]

There's a difference between proficiency in a language and cultural identity. Simply being being adept at one, even to fluency, doesn't signify being cognisance with cultural being. One could learn Spanish for years to fluency but that won't steep him in the traditions, cultural norms, etiquette, and body language needed to pass off, and indeed identify with, as a local of Spain....or would that be Colombia, Argentina, Western Sahara....? Well you get my point.

So why should there be more of an obligation on Western-born peoples (especially men) of non-European descent to return to their mother countries, than, for example, an Australian of Irish or Greek descent, Torquemada? Is it because the former don't have white skin, and are therefore besmirching the white lands by their presence?

It's rather two-faced for some white ethno-nationalists to chivvy some peoples back to their lands of origin whose ancestors hadn't even migrated by choice. Take Black Americans, or those Chinese Americans who were brought over as indentured labour — essentially slaves — to build the railroads and suffered torment and abuse, dying by day and night in haplesssly inhumane conditions.

The idea that different peoples — especially those of non-white stock — should stick to their respective ancestral lands, and — when specially applied to men — strictly sexually mate among their own — due to a belief that they are less than white folk; is fascist at its core.

Then there's the concentration camp bit: You seem confused. Are your family members Jewish or Chinese? [Image: tard.gif]

I'm starting to think this guy was right: thread-72093...pid1935581

The Japanese did have concentration camps in WW2, if de facto and not de jure; those who suppose that Changi and Bataan weren't, were outright falsifying history.

While we are on the topic of WW2, the Japanese as well as the Germans did organise forced prostitution for their troops, in addition to the non-sanctioned abuse and rapine of the occupied civilian population that they committed. It was forbidden on pain of death for male civilians and prisoners to engage in sexual relations with women of the occupying forces.

I bear no ill will against the descendants of the erstwhile Axis countries, btw.

Was it you to went crying to the mods to get him banned?

By all means bring the ban hammer. Proves my point exactly.

I didn't know he was banned, and I didn't. I champion the right for members to question others' pasts.

Messages In This Thread