rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Six thousand posts and all I got was this fucking narcissism T-shirt

Six thousand posts and all I got was this fucking narcissism T-shirt

When Paracelsus goes to a birthday party, doesn't matter if it's his own or not, he always sings: "Happy birthday to ME, Happy birthday to ME, Happy birthday PARACELSUS, Happy birthday to ME!".

People pretend not to notice when it's little Johnny's fifth, but hey ho, no one likes to cause a fuss!

Whenever there is great celebration of a momentous event in the pub, Paracelsus always is the first chap up on to the chair to do an impromptu rendition of: "For I'M a jolly good fellow! For I'M a jolly good fellow!"

For some reason, he just keeps getting away with it. Probably fear.

Hell, the younger man that was little Paracelsus was once kicked out of Junior School for marking his own homework! He would have got away with it as well, if not for the fact he wrote: "One of the most talented and erudite students I have ever had the good fortune to come across. It is a pleasure to teach him and truth be told I learn as much from him as he does from me. FIVE STARS!" he was Five years old. But he did get reinstated on a technicality that he wrangled on some obscure legal clause. He never made that same mistake again. He only ever awarded himself FOUR STARS from that point on and the rest is history, as they say.

But I think what really showed me what Paracelsus 'The Man' was really about, was that personal portrait he had etched of Ted Bundy morphed in to Adolf Hitler. A most talented artist I must admit. Ok, it was basically Ted with a very short moustache, but underneath were the glaring and striking words written in Red ink (I am assuming it was Red ink): "U N D E R F U C K I N G A C H I E V E R!" - The pen or scribe used to score the 'cryptic' words in to the work, causing a slight indent in to the wall behind it. Made of concrete I might add. Only a couple of inches. Nothing a bit of Polyfilla wouldn't sort out. Such passion! Don't you think?

And I've been a fan ever since...

Paracelsus is a Narc's kind of Narc.

Come on RVF, the guy started his own fucking self appreciation thread for fuck's sake!

The sheer fucking balls of it all. How can you not love him?

You mutts! You're all errand boys sent by grocery clerks to collect the bill!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d39b6ff1-a2...79044cf273

Messages In This Thread