rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Tucker Carlson thread

The Tucker Carlson thread

Quote: (03-12-2019 04:28 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2019 02:06 AM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

Tucker has figured out that you cannot surrender. You cannot give an inch. You cannot participate in the charade. And you cannot, under any circumstances, apologize.

I am increasingly convinced that there is a legitimate spiritual aspect to this process, that the satanic forces in play have an SOP that requires them to gain your concession before they destroy you.

They might get Tucker fired even if he didn't apologise but they would risk a greater defeat for their hubris in the longrun. Just remember that Fox is co-opted with the deep state agenda and if the goal of the deep state was to get rid of Tucker then Fox would fire him in a heartbeat, but not before he conceded to his own demise by confessing wrongdoing.

I'd put good money down that Fox executives pressured him to apologise and got ready to shank him the second he did what they asked.

So much of the power others have over us is only the power we give them.

It's always been that way. A man can't be corrupted without his own permission (unless he is feeble-minded).

It surprises me how long it takes for some of the discussions we regularly have on this forum to make it out to the mainstream. We've been aware of the SJW mentality for over a decade now, but it seems as if most people are only starting to become aware of how ridiculous they are just recently. Tucker's right, you can't bend in a situation like this, but this should be common knowledge by now.

Tucker Carlson is just about the only mainstream figure with a consistent audience who takes pokes at these modern day Marxist monstrosities from time to time. It would be a big blow to see him lose his platform. I also find his screen presence very personable, and he does seem like a genuinely decent guy.

Messages In This Thread