rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Million dollar question: Why are American women so hung up on race?

Million dollar question: Why are American women so hung up on race?

I am going to give you guys a quick run down about race.

In reality, if I had a racial ladder of preference, it would go like this for women:

1. Latinas (Brown, think Selma Hayek)
2. Arab/Middle Eastern women
3. Black women of lighter complexion
4. White women from places like Italy, Spain, France, and Portugal (think White chicks with dark features)
5. Blondes from places like Norway and Sweden
6. Asian women
7. White women with medium features (aka the ones commonly found in America)
8. American Blondes aka the fake dyed ones
9. Gingers

Problem?

Well the problem is, in a lot of the richer well off areas you go to in So Cali, most women are either category 8, 7, or 6. The Asian women are SEVERELY White Washed, like, SUPER WHITE WASHED. So literally your option becomes:

1. Break through the racist girls (and you will have to lower your standards)
2. Be single

I have seen Indian, Asian, and Arabic men have success. Thing is they were very well off and in most cases, especially with the Indian guys, they would marry a girl who is White and she would cheat on him when he was away at work, I mean everyone knew she cheated on him.

Compared to Europe, it is extremely rare to see Asian, Brown, and non-White kids here in college date fine looking White girls. It happens in Southern California but if you are in say Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida, FORGET ABOUT IT.

I mean if a White chick who is in a sorority at an SEC school slept with a Black guy, she would be expelled from her group.

Messages In This Thread