rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicago

Chicago

Hey guys. Haven't posted in this thread in a while as this just fucking occurred to me. I'm a student at DePaul University. Me and some friends are throwing a house party (pretty much on campus) this weekend. Literally tomorrow the 9th. Not sure if any of you will even see this in time to come, but if any CHICAGO NATIVES in the lincoln park/north side area or just in general want to come game with me, let me know. I am new to game/pickup/redpill in general and my friends are also somewhat noobs. I was really hoping to get some advice from a legit pick up artist. Anyway. It's a college party so if you come you can pull some college bitches, and we invited a lot of women. If you are interested, message me or something. I'm gonna stop checking this post either tonight or maybe around tomorrow. If you want to come, message me for the address im not gonna post that shit publicly.

Messages In This Thread