rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexican War On Drugs Is A Hoax, The Mexican Border Wall Is Useless + Other Red Pills

Mexican War On Drugs Is A Hoax, The Mexican Border Wall Is Useless + Other Red Pills

Quote: (03-05-2019 01:47 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The CIA has lots of ways to move money around off the books.

Hell, the Pentagon has "lost" over a trillion dollars. Yes, that's trillion with a 't'.

There is zero accountability in DC. They can functionally do whatever they like, and if anyone digs too deep or pushes back too hard they end up committing Arkancide.

True, I guess I thought that they had enough money from Congress.
But any kickbacks or skimming from the cartels could be used as a slush fund to pay off informants and freedom fighters.
I guess there was a defeat of some cartels a few years ago, but then the new cartels became more difficult to control than the old cartels.
I just don't know what the endgame is for the CIA or the FBI when it comes to Mexico. At least with Iraq, the energy companies succeeded in privatization and have been able to privatize the oil fields and gain access and profits from the Iraqui oil fields for private companies like exxon, etc. So glad the US army could lose their lives to help grow profits for Halliburton and Exxon. Maybe the CIA just want to destabilize regions just to create chaos and weaken countries, its worked well in venezuala.

Messages In This Thread