rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

Ukraine vs Philippines - Ukraine still worth visiting?

I have never visited other cities in Ukraine except Kyiv. In Kyiv it is not hard to bang woman on the first date. I have been having one night stands almost every weekend since I arrived a few weeks ago. And I work about 10 hours everyday. So about 70 hours a week. I spend maybe 30 minutes max on tinder the entire week until i have a date setup for friday or saturday. I am not trying hard and still pulling every weekend. The only weekend I did not get any pussy is the weekend that I had a handjob only because the girl was a virgin.

There are plenty of English speaking 6's and 7's that are DTF on the first date if you play your cards right. On tinder, hundreds of woman have their "About Me" information in english. Clearly, they are interested in a foreigner and not a local peasant.

8's will be hard. I have not fucked an 8 in Ukraine nor have I gone on a date with an 8 here...They stay silent on tinder when I messsage them.All of the woman that I went on dates and pulled were 5's, 6's and 7's if I were to rate them. If i were to rate woman in Philippines I would say the average Philippine girl is a 2.7/10.

My first date is always at a bar or night club. I never pulled on a dinner or coffee date. So I stopped wasting my time with those kind of dates a long time ago and go with what works- Drinks at a bar or nightclub.

I have not had any dates that were gold diggers . I was surprised because I had a girl refuse to take my money for an uber. And then a different girl bought me a drink at a nightclub. If you want to see hard decent woman are to pull, try Belgium, or New York City.

People buy a girl dinner, and then the girl does not have sex with them, and instead of blaming themself for bad game, they blame the girl for scamming them out of a free meal instead of themselves. Dinner is a reward. You shouldnt be buying girls dinner on the first date unless you know what you are doing. And Dinner is so cheap in Ukraine. I find it hard to believe a girl did this to scam you. And the truth is dinner first dates for the most part are horrible game.Ukraine is not that poor of a country for woman to do all of this just to eat a free $3-$5 meal.

Messages In This Thread