rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What airlines do you love or hate?

What airlines do you love or hate?

I'm currently reading Decoding Air Travel by Nick Krelov which some posters on the board have recommended. It's a very dense read but if you understand the industry and the codes (VERY IMPORTANT!!!!) the liners use you can game the system. I'm not going to give the book away but you will learn that airlines care more about making money than making sure their customers are satisfied. At bare minimum I know for sure the airlines isn't going to ruin my vacation by pulling the rug on me. Once I get the time I will be making an account to Flyer Talk.

Here's to hoping Qatar Airways upgrades my seat to First Class. From there I'll network with some people and hopefully change my life around. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread