rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shout Out to Manipulative Men: Is getting caught red-handed cheating salvageable?

Shout Out to Manipulative Men: Is getting caught red-handed cheating salvageable?

Relevant:

There's a fundamental difference between cheating and trying to hide it, and cheating but trying to get caught to have a particular effect on the girl.

Getting a girl to come back is really not that big a deal. I would guess a great majority of guys on this forum have been able to work it out.

What really takes heavy balls, and is a bigger challenge, is to straight up lay the cards out on the table to a girl and say that monogamy is not in the cards, and she can get to steppin if she doesn't like it. Most guys can't pull that off with a girl that's high quality.

I won't place too much blame on OP, though. A lot of my 'ethos' comes from how Patrice verbalized game, and he did say it helps a lot if a guy goes through a phase where he sleeps with anything that walks, and treats women like absolute shit. After that, nothing phases you. But a big part of Patrice's ethos is that you operate with honesty, unapologetic, with a clear conscience. It feels good that I can't be called a liar, to be known as 'open' and a 'straight shooter.' It's not for everybody, though, and I only really made it an active goal in relationships after making smaller mistakes, tip-toeing around bitches, and seeing that being 'straight' made me and her happy.

I never went as far as OP, and never will. I password protect my homemade sex vids, jaja. But maybe it's just a phase, hopefully it is. Just kinda surprising to see such a... 'basic' thread from a guy who's supposedly 31 and has experience with all this.

Messages In This Thread