rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Saint Petersburg Scammers

The Saint Petersburg Scammers

I had this sort of shit being attempted on me as well.

First night met a 19 year old nearby the hotel. An ugly friend showed up with her fron Tinder. I asked her why is her friend joining us, she said “only for 30 minutes”. I walked off straight away.

Met another girl the next night from tinder. I fucked up here as she chose the bar, I knew it could be a scam I literally checked everything ordered from the menu and asked for the bill every second, after the second drink it was a yes or no from her to go somewhere else. I even took a video of her as evidence just in case. She didn’t seem to mind at all. She insisted on champagne there. Clearly a scam. So I literally told her you are a scammer and walked off. Damage about 80 dollars for four/five cocktails and shisha. Only hate myself for going through that experience when it was so obvious. The bar staff where actually very friendly and appeared normal guess all part of the act.

Messages In This Thread