rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The cheapest place to live that's actually livable

The cheapest place to live that's actually livable

Quote: (02-26-2019 01:02 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

and Granada must be crazy when the university is in. There's a lot of potential there for someone who wants all the Western amenities at bargain prices.

I absolutely love Granada! To me it has everything!

- Biggest Erasmus City in Spain! Girls from all over Europe, feeling like they are on a party holiday. A real player with decent night game will do very well.

- I've rented shared appartments for 200-400 euro. I like to live with flat mates. Having an own appartment is not that expensive either. But great to make friends, since 70% of the times you will be in an Erasmus style flat, and you already have an in. I guess you can live on 1000$/month here.

- Food is FREE if you order drinks!!! That's just incredible to me. Order a beer (or even a soda/water for 2 euro), and get a free tapas (snack) with it. Usually quite small, but I made a game out of finding the places that offer the most food. Some places give sandwiches, hamburgers, etc... you can eat quite decent in some places.

- The city is Amazing. It has the Alhambra, the main touristic attraction. City has a great vibe and a mix of Spanish/Arabic influences. City is honestly beautiful. Size is small.

- Exercise: You have the Sierra Nevada close by. There are enough parcs to run. I am not into fitness, but saw some decent/cheap gyms as well.

Messages In This Thread