rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?

Best cities/countries for Indian and South Asian men?

I really cannot blame women worldwide for hating Indians, we've done it to ourselves. A couple days ago I was taking an Uber to a bar and the driver was Indian. As soon as I got in, the thing smelled like pure nasty BO. I had to roll the window down and cover my nose, not even that was enough. The lack of social awareness among Indian dudes is unreal, even some of the westernized ones smell like a fucking dumpster.

Then you have the stubborn know-it-all attitude you see with guys who have no business giving advice but try to act as experts. I mean the toxic mindset in this thread alone about SMV rankings, top tier guys do not think this way. Even going after a girl with the mindset of thinking you're both at the bottom so you deserve each other, it is a beggar's mindset all too common among Indians. I always try to steer clear of most Indian guys for this reason, they rub off on you in the wrong way even if some of them are good dudes, they're just losers.

Then these guys have the time to worry about other men like, it's none of your business that some guys love white girls or whatever, get your own shit fixed first. No other race struggles with this more than Indian men, don't have their own shit together but will come off acting like experts and targeting others, the nerve....

People will boast about the westernized ones but I think most of them are even worse off than the FOBs. The FOBs have a sense of humor and will get an arranged marriage, westernized ones are neurotic and have a massive ego to boot. Vast majority of the ones I have run into are a bunch of try-hards that just embarrass themselves.

Compared to other races, we got a long fucking way to go. I see East Asian dudes these days just straight cleaning up with hot girls of various races, even hot white girls. Indian men have a long ways to go, I mean a really long way to go. It's not just the race either, it's the

Messages In This Thread