rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British Teenager 'Selling Virginity For £1million!

British Teenager 'Selling Virginity For £1million!

Quote: (02-25-2019 12:57 PM)Dr Mantis Toboggan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2019 09:53 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

I fail to understand the attraction here.

Being a woman's first man through eros? That's something. But paying for it?

What the hell are you paying for?

Do you get off on having to break a flap of skin?

Do they think she'll fall in love with them because it's her first time?

For the purpose of a one night stand, I'd rather have a woman who knows what she's doing. As far as I'm concerned, she's just an unskilled prostitute. Ought to be making intern wages, and mentored to a senior whore until she knows what she's doing.

These guys have more money than sense and I would bet the dudes paying 7 figures for a virgin are doing so because they have never been with one before and have probably accepted that at their age it is extremely unlikely to happen organically.

I also have a theory that guys (myself included) who have never been with a virgin are more likely to be into anal. If you're a guy in the west and you're older than 25 or so, it's going to be very difficult (not impossible, but extremely unlikely) for you to find a virgin to deflower...but there are still quite a few girls out there who have never done anal even into their 30s.

That new frontier (or is it "reartier"?) is disappearing fast too brah...

...better hurry if you want "carve out" some ass virginity for yourself

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread