rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do blonde women really prefer blond men ?

Do blonde women really prefer blond men ?

Quote: (02-24-2019 03:21 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2019 02:44 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

The irony here is that as much as minorities whine about the “white man”, it usually are the WASPs and Northern Europeans who treat men of color like normal human beings or give them some value for being exotic. You typically hear of well put-together black and brown guys slaying in Northern Europe and as a whole the really white countries where women are occasionally intrigued by the look. Even if their race doesn’t necessarily help them as much, at least it can be easily compensated for by other attractive traits, can’t say that about a lot of the world.

Even within the US, my best experiences with women have come in the very white midwest and Great Lakes region. It is why whenever I see someone whining about white girls, I know the issue is almost always them. Anglo/Nordic/Northern Euro white girls are ready to overlook race if the guy is a quality guy.

Now compare that to the experiences ethnics have in South America and even the more swarthy European countries where they will readily put a social justice whiner in his place. The overlap between politics, racism, social views and game is very strong.

It worries me immensely how bad racism towards men of color and darker guys is going to be in the US once whites become the minority. Then again, as the country becomes less white, no wonder the stock of blond haired white men in media has shot through the roof. The Latins and South Americans have long had an obsession with the Hitler ideal, even Hitler himself was a swarthy fuck. Once whites lose their majority in the west, men of color won’t have the privilege to cry about how unfair it is that hot blondes prefer a 6'3 handsome Chad over their 5’6 pudgy smelly funny sounding persona, they’ll be lucky if they are not drinking from another water fountain. Latinos and Arabs are some of the most genuinely racist people on this entire planet.

Things like racial equality, accepting people of different values, empathy, and a genuine love for humanity are all Anglo and Northern European values. There is just something about Anglo and Northern European culture which supports racial equality, not even Southern Europeans and more swarthier Europeans are that advanced in their thinking. Yet, it is always the Anglos and Northern Europeans being attacked for "racism", take a trip to Italy and see just how "open minded" the locals are compared to Denmark and Sweden. You'll be lucky if you don't have bananas thrown at you like the soccer players do.

Take a trip through any of the darker countries or around people from those backgrounds to see how bigoted they truly are and how big the women are on race when it comes to attraction.

Even in the modern day western world, it is no argument that ethnic women are some of the biggest supporters of white supremacy, ever notice how so many white supremacists are married to Asian women? Then you have ethnic white knights who will readily drop to their knees and worship her after suffering through the friend zone.

Definitely some tough times ahead for non-white guys and darker guys in general.

If blond men were not at the top of the attraction ladder, they are going to be very very soon.

Sobering.

I can’t say I disagree with a single word you wrote.

I don’t know much about Arabs, as there aren’t that many in the U.K. but in Europe... they’re low class and unattractive. They can be as racist as they want but they ain’t doing shit because no one cares.

Also I loled at the water fountain and banana lines. I ain’t stepping foot in the Middle East or Southern Europe. They don’t want me there and I don’t want to be around them.

Everyone’s a winner.

TDK

The problem is they are coming out west and the western world is getting less and less Anglo. As much as everyone on this forum loves to thrash Anglo women; when women from the narcissistic cultures like the Middle East integrate into western society you get a woman that makes the typical blue haired skillrex haircut feminist look like wife material.

As ironic as it may sound, it is in the best interest of ethnic guys to vote for Alt Right politics. The politics themselves are aimed to at least vet immigration from backwards third world shitholes. Uncontrolled immigration from South America and the Middle East is going to turn the western world into the same caste system they have in Colombia, Brazil, and all of the Middle East where blond haired whites are worshiped and everyone else is treated like an animal. At the very least, control who is coming from these dumps and limit it to where we are getting the more worldly, cultured, and educated people from that part of the world.

If brown immigrants keep flooding the western world, the biggest losers are going to be the men of those backgrounds.

Messages In This Thread