rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sneaky Bitches

Sneaky Bitches

Quote: (04-13-2012 08:24 AM)houston Wrote:  

Is it possible we are overreacting to people finding out who we are? What the fuck is a beta going to do if he does? Report me for getting high or track me down and confront me for going through these sluts like socks?

I have been giving girls a fake name lately. They aren't allowed to use my laptop because "its broken" [Image: wink.gif]

No. People can be fucking insane and malicious.

It doesn't take much personal data to cause real problems.

I knew one girl who did a blog about guys she was dating (like a female game blog, I'd guess) - she got bad things posted through her door, accosted at work - and people forwarding the less tasteful bits to her employers/teachers, etc. This is a girl in a female-sex empowered world, I can only imagine what a guy blogger would get.

Regardless of whether her blog was tasteful or not, people shouldn't invade every facet of your life because of it.

Look at Roosh and the hate-crime thing.

And blogs are really small stuff; the wider issue is identity fraud etc. You've probably all read news articles where girls have set honey-traps for guys, stolen their passwords, bought stuff online with their cards etc, and I know people who've gone through those things.

And as for 'what will betas do?' Beta's will stalk worse than girls. I've had ex-bf's stalk me over the internet and even one turn up to my house. It's fucking creepy.

Messages In This Thread