rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Explain this scenario to me please

Explain this scenario to me please

I hate to burst anyone's meme but there may be a simpler explanation.

Ever since around the time of their high school graduation, my now adult daughters and their friends have gotten together once a year or so. They rent a large room in an elegant luxury hotel, pick up a few bottles of champagne and probably some good weed (legal state), take- out Chinese. From what I've heard (I try not to know too much) they just hang out in their pajamas talking trash about each other until one calls the other a slut, who then bursts into tears, there's a lot of crying followed by consoling and high drama female support and bonding. Usually some stiff the others when it's time to split the cost of the bill. They take the selfies to prove what a great time they had but don't even want to talk to each other for months after.

Maybe this isn't what the OP was referring to and, to be honest, my daughters and their girl friends are pinheads. Good kids but not deep thinkers. I feel sorry for any young guy who dates them.

Now, I used to do the same thing with my guy friends. Every year or two we would rent a cabin, ride our 4-wheelers, target shoot, barbecue and talk shit. I don't do selfies but I still have this 4" Boker folding knife with pearl handles and Damascus steel that I bought on one of those trips. It's a great souvenir to bring back memories now that most of the original guys are dead or in poor health. I used to have this little .25 caliber boot derringer from one of those weekends but that's a whole other story. I guess that's my equivalent of selfies, to prove what a great time I had.

Messages In This Thread