rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

Quote: (02-21-2019 05:17 PM)Iconoclast007 Wrote:  

You couldnt pay me enough money to work in an office environment in the USSA. CANADA UK etc. Its suicide.

Because I have experience in many verticals I am adaptable, resilient and robust. Well prepared for navigating this rapidly changing world. I would definitely not reccomend putting all your eggs in one basket.

I work from home, as does my team. I have lived and worked all over the world. Especially as it pertains to this forum. Ill share that my career path has allowed me to live as a perpetual traveler following my passions like Gaming women, Bowhunting, Spearfishing, Sailing, Martial Arts, motorcycles, windsurfing etc.. Ive lived in Colombia, Mexico, Namibia, Ukraine, Estonia, im headed to Spain soon. Im married to a beautiful blue eyed blonde that is submissive and feminine. I have 2 beautiful children.... None of that would have likely happened living in a shithole city selling medical devices. .

Those VP of sales guys at established firms make big bucks but they are all fucking miserable from exchanging their freedom and passions for money.

I place more value on my freedom and location independance than the size of my income. That said, i make enough to live my own personal dream.

I live my life with alot of the concepts that Tim Ferris talks about in his book 4 hour work week.

Be very careful taking any advice from a guy like Graft, although your likely to make some money. It will likely be at the expense of your dreams, passions... In short it will crush your soul.

Just food for thaught.

I wasn't taking a shot at you personally or your career choice. obviously yours is much better for full remote work, digital nomad, and your lifestyle. I get that.

I'm giving advice on how to get to the top of a high paying sales industry in America, particularly tech. Nothing more.

Messages In This Thread