rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I need a destination that is bangin' seven days a week...

I need a destination that is bangin' seven days a week...

I lived in NYC for a few years. You will find anything you want, any day of the week. Unfortunately, everyone knows that so the bar/club scene is hypercompetitive. Not that you shouldn't try...just be aware that NYC will test your game like few other places can. It's also absurdly expensive. If you're in great shape, tall, have money and have tight game...you will murder. If not, you'll be killed. It's a superficial, money-driven town so be sure you can play their game. For those who can, it is the promised land.

Chicago is also awesome, and far more sensible than NYC. Way cheaper, but with the same urban vibe and infrastructure (trains that run all night, cabs, commuter rail, buses, taco stands that stay open till dawn...). The women are on-par, and generally far nicer. The beaches on the lake are amazing in the summer. It's no Miami, but if you have some friends who live near the lake, you can just post up at their crib and run it 7 days a week. Chi is awesome for just about everything. Make a point to go hang there.

In general, you want to stay as close to major cities as possible. I can only speak for American cities, though Sydney seemed bangin' for the 24 hours i was there in Summer.

All of that said, Party Rockin' is a state of mind not limited to your physical location. Bring that attitude everywhere, because you won't always be jamming $15 Long Islands at some upscale NYC club in your poppin' fresh new Gucci apparel. Sometimes you'll be rocking jeans and a tee at a shitty club in northern Jersey or sucking down $1 PBRs at some local redneck watering hole. Doesn't. Matter. Game on, party rocker.

The ability to bring that 7-day party to a smaller town will serve you well; very well. I lived in a crap midwestern college town for a while, and I was minimum 4 years older than the students. It was awful, I missed NYC like hell, but I carved out My Spot and made it work. Laid more girls in 2 years there than I did in the previous 10 because I made a huge effort to locate and generate The Party. The quality will differ, the venues will differ and the tactics will definitely change from place to place, but if you pack your travel bag with 8 days of party (just in case...) you will bring A-Game wherever you go. And isn't that the gamesman's dream?

Messages In This Thread