rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's 'Inversion Agenda' & the Satanic Reversal

Roosh's 'Inversion Agenda' & the Satanic Reversal

Quote: (02-19-2019 11:53 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2019 01:44 PM)Malone Wrote:  

I find this whole thing about how Demons are a real thing endlessly fascinating. I'd love to believe it was true. Our world without space travel is pretty boring, comparatively speaking.

That said, there's a very interesting Twitter thread where a guy heavily into psychedelics seems to have discovered connections between the Fae, Alien abduction and Demons. (Spoiler alert: They're All Demons that you can visit when you take DMT).

I found it a rather interesting quirk, when the John Hurt character in 'Indiana Jones & the Crystal Skull' made specific mention of the 'aliens' being inter-dimensional. Not inter-planetary...
Curiouser & curiouser...

Because they are. All non physical beings are shapeshifters because nature of their reality allows them to do it. During medieval times they represented themselves as fairies and woman in white and now they represent themselves as "dracos", "greys" and insectoids, etc. Who knows what shape they will use 100 years in future.

If they are benevolent or malevolent can be debated greatly but the core thing one must know is the look changes according to times and beliefs of person.

Messages In This Thread