rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll: What is More Important: Male Friendship or Female Companionship?

Poll: What is More Important: Male Friendship or Female Companionship?

A, even without children. I've found male friendship to be highly overrated and transient. Obviously almost everyone in your life will come and go, but I think "the one" is worth more than male friendships. I had one girlfriend last five years and did everything for me. I've yet to have a dedicated male friendship last even half that time.

Going off on a tangent but I feel that male vs female friendship is slightly glorified in favor of males in red pill circles. In my experience, every male will fuck you over if the right pussy or money is dangled in front of them. Guys like to claim females are catty, backstabbing, and competitive. It may be somewhat true but females just don't live in the same mode of scarcity for sex and money like males do. I've never seen females ruin their friendship for a guy or money and it literally happens all the time with males. In fact, I'd even argue that random women have more power in male circles than the males in that circle do. Guys will drop you right out of their circle if decent looking women want you out-they'd rather get a shot at the glory hole than stay loyal.

Women also seem to be much more tolerant towards low value loser girls. How often do you see normal or high value guys hanging with a broke, fat incel? Decent women hang out with the female equivalent all the time. Again, it goes back to scarcity mode. Women simply have so many more options for dating and money that they don't care if one of their friends turns off a few guys or offers no value.

I consider the "female companionship" option to be a wife or live in girlfriend. In my opinion, a wife or live in girlfriend who gives me sex, love, and attention everyday far surpasses the value of any male friend that I've ever had. Even the girlfriend that I dated for a few months gave me more value than almost all of my male friends.

Messages In This Thread