rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A high notch count (100's) messes you up

A high notch count (100's) messes you up

Great thread but have to vehemently disagree with the premise as well as a lot of responses.

I'm not one to count my notches in such an analytical fashion. I don't think I'm quite at 100 bangs but it's up there. In terms of women I've gone on dates with, made out with, etc its definitely a few hundred. I've had probably a dozen mini relationships where I got the chance to know the girl a little better.

Out of all those numbers, only one girl (my ex girlfriend) legitimately had what it takes to make the cut. Another girl put up a good act for a few months so she was capable of it but made a choice to go to the dark side. As a result I've gotten super jaded and exhausted of the game-but nowhere near close to losing my pairbond ability.

I've been seeing a girl recently (without sex) that makes me feel completely different than any other girl except for my ex girlfriend. She's kind, unselfish, conservative, young, and chaste-a stark contrast to the hundreds of women that I've met.

I'll be able to pair bond with her more strongly than my ex girlfriend because of my notch count. My ex girlfriend was early in my game career, so I couldn't appreciate how rare it was to experience pure, feminine love. Now that I've been through the ringer with a million shitty modern beasts, I understand how lucky I am to experience it again.

My current perpetual bachelorhood has nothing to do with my notch count. Pretty much every woman that I've encountered goes blatantly against my values and the values of this forum. It's only made me incredibly appreciative to the ultra-rare women that align with myself.

Messages In This Thread