rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with a breakup with someone your considered a potential 'one'

Dealing with a breakup with someone your considered a potential 'one'

TeeDub I know you are feeling down, rethinking your choices, and likely contemplating what your ex is doing or maybe even rekindling the relationship.

This is a public forum, so I will keep this short-PM me , If you need to talk PM me and I will call you and be a sympathetic ear. There is a member of this forum went above and beyond for me during a very bad time in my life and I tell him thank you to this day- he knows who he is. If you are genuinely in need of someone to have talk with , I will gladly pay it back to the forum.

Lastly, not being a dick-but objectively, at 31, you have time. You are in your prime-You can approach 18- 22 year old women with no problems. Focus on yourself relentlessly, go no contact with the ex,be selfish(aggressively put yourself first), have sex with ten women, 2 hours of gym 4-5 times a week, talk to 5 girls a day, and give yourself one year- Do not worry about kids and marriage, worry about how you are going to choose to marry and have kids with when you have so many options 3 year from now. Men in their 30's do not have issues finding women in their 20's to marry-Guys in their 40's have that issue.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Messages In This Thread