rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are there any large, active dating forums these days?

Are there any large, active dating forums these days?

Quote: (07-14-2018 10:00 PM)MathGuy Wrote:  

This forum and nextASF are the only decent ones with the traditional bulletin board layout.

RSDNation is a nuclear wasteland now filled with sluthate/lookism/blackpill trolls, Simple Pickup Forums were always dominated by high schoolers, Reddit is...well, Reddit.

Otherwise, make a Facebook account (a fake one if you want) then go join Todd V Insiders and this other group which is managed by Mystery (3 Second Rule, I think?). I know Todd V Insiders is ran by intelligent, skilled, and experienced people.

However, most PUA activity these days is confined to private Telegram and Discord groups. I pretty much stopped posting in any forum or Facebook group because I get much faster feedback from Telegram and Discord. Go look up the Discord for 'The Red Pill' in particular.

Can you recommended me some Telegram or Discord chat and some good live forum about Game?

Messages In This Thread