rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet

Quote: (02-15-2019 10:06 AM)Zeroblack Wrote:  

Well, so much for medical sales.
I completely understand your tirade. It would be hard to keep cool in the face of incompetence and out right bullshit.
But it sounds perfect for someone like ChicagoFire, way better starting out than in tech sales.

Just do it in the US.

Quote: (02-15-2019 10:26 AM)ChicagoFire Wrote:  

I tried signing up for the 3 month membership but it keeps giving me an error message. I'm waiting to hear back from customer service. Also another point to keep in mind is that site will auto bill you so if you can't keep track of your expenses and all that jazz medreps won't be a good fit.

I wouldn't pay Medreps right away. Just find the job you like and put the description and location into google. Sometimes you can find the job posting on a recruiters website. It doesn't work every time because some places use MedReps exclusively. They charge money to keep the riffraff out.

Also if you find something that interests you, PM me and I might be able to link you up with the company or the recruiter. A lot of the companies on MedReps don't show their name right off the bat.

I think a good place for you to start looking is the careers section of McKesson, Medline, Cardinal, Fisher Scientific, Stryker, Medtronic, and J&J. Those companies all have rookie programs to some degree and are often willing to bring people from outside.

Messages In This Thread