rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should you feel bad about cheating?

Should you feel bad about cheating?

Quote: (02-12-2019 04:04 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2019 03:42 PM)Savonarola Wrote:  

You realize you're on a game thread at RooshVForum, right?
If I could keep a woman as sexually interested in me in the 3rd year of an LTR as she was in the 3rd month, then I would never stray.

Well learn some game from this game forum :-)

Game is about keeping her interested, making her want to have sex with you.

But that simply doesn't happen.

I was in a 17 year marriage, with all the pussy I wanted, and never cheated.

Its more to picking the right woman from the start I think, but game plays a part.

If a woman uses great sex to lure me into an LTR -- then once I'm in the LTR starts DENYING me that same sex... then I'm going to fuck other women. To do less is to be a chump.

Firstly screen better and don't let a woman trick you, ever.

Secondly, if she turn the sex tap off, she has lost interest in you, so learn better game or dump her and get another woman.

There's no need to compromise your integrity and values just to get pussy.

It's not worth it.

If you don't want to be monogamous, then be up front, tell her you want an open relationship and bang side pussy and keep your values in tact.

Like I said, stop hamstering scummy behavior away.

So you've made it pretty far without learning the most basic fact of life -- that marriage is almost always accompanied by reduced amount of sex. This is an eternal truth. It's been the same way since the dawn of marriage.

A basic reading of evo psych will teach you that humans are not strictly monogamous. Neither are we polygamous. We're in between, depending on a host of different factors.

You can acknowledge this. Or you can keep slinging the tradcon bullshit of "harumph harumph men these days don't know how to be moral".

Messages In This Thread