rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Defeating Islam Megathread

Defeating Islam Megathread

From what I gather the Taliban had stamped out the baci boy stuff and it was only after US forces liberated Afghanistan that it came back in force.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world...-boys.html

Quote:Quote:

Rampant sexual abuse of children has long been a problem in Afghanistan, particularly among armed commanders who dominate much of the rural landscape and can bully the population. The practice is called bacha bazi, literally “boy play,” and American soldiers and Marines have been instructed not to intervene — in some cases, not even when their Afghan allies have abused boys on military bases, according to interviews and court records.

Talk about an "I didn't sign up for this shit" moment.

IIRC an American soldier was dishonorably discharged for beating the shit out of one of these child rapists.

Anyway, as it stands I'll once again co-opt Lysander Spooner's derision of the US Constitution by saying "whether Christianity be one thing or another, either it has delivered such evil as we are awash in today or been powerless to prevent it. Either way we will triumph in spite of it or ourselves be destroyed."

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread