rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your opinion of welfare?

What is your opinion of welfare?

Quote: (02-10-2019 05:22 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Ultimately companies and employers pay whatever they goddamn want. Point taken. All I'm saying is consider the unintentended consequences like "ghosting", a recent trend by the way. You'll often hear how employers are struggling to find quality workers and having them stick around. Yea asshole you're offering garbage pay, why would I bust my ass off for you? No health insurance, no benefits and you have a job qualifications list that's a mile long. Talk about delusional!

Then when these companies turn around and hire illegals or H1Bs you guys hop on the but "muh hire Americans" mantra. Make up your minds.

No. You still don't get it. But it's to be expected. I honestly don't think you've run a business before. You don't seem to grasp fundamental economics. They don't pay "What they want". They pay what the market dictates.

What the economic reality of their business dictates? Please at least watch the video I embedded previously. It's less than 5mins of actual video you can listen to the german guy explain.

He grows asparagus. Grocery store is only willing to pay him x euros for asparagus. Therefore he has to keep labor costs low. When the minimum wage came in. He had to buy robots and fire a lot of workers.

Now he has to do more with less workers and those workers have to produce more. Economic reality dictates the price of your good or service. That is what dictates what you can pay workers.

No matter how you feel.. maybe you love your workers.. but it doesnt matter because you can only pay what you can pay.

Companies have to be profitable to survive. That means putting out a product that people will buy and producing it for less. That's really all it is. Some jobs aren't worth minimum wage. Usually supply and demand handles that. Any idiot can flip burgers... therefore it's a low value job. Same thing with picking vegetables and washing dishes. Low value and low wage. The problem isnt the company in these cases... it's people who have lived their lives and didn't improve themselves.

Ultimately the problem with you is that you see "Companies and employers" as abstract entities. They aren't people to you... they are just entities there where you punch in and get money from... and that's the issue why you hold your hateful views towards them. You don't see them as people. This is typical mentality of communists.

As for ghosting. These people are idiots. Who will hire them after they ghosted an employer? It's the same type of short term thinking that leaves someone having to work at burger king or MacDonalds and wants that job to support their 3 kids when they had a whole life to gain skills. Right now the economy is good. Unemployment is low but it will change. Then what? Supply of workers will be much much greater than demand. Then these people will be having a hard time finding jobs and people like you will be blaming employers.

Messages In This Thread