rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your opinion of welfare?

What is your opinion of welfare?

Quote: (02-10-2019 05:22 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Ultimately companies and employers pay whatever they goddamn want. Point taken. All I'm saying is consider the unintentended consequences like "ghosting", a recent trend by the way. You'll often hear how employers are struggling to find quality workers and having them stick around. Yea asshole you're offering garbage pay, why would I bust my ass off for you? No health insurance, no benefits and you have a job qualifications list that's a mile long. Talk about delusional!

Then when these companies turn around and hire illegals or H1Bs you guys hop on the but "muh hire Americans" mantra. Make up your minds.

Companies will pay what they need to pay or go out of business. They don't get to pay whatever they want.

Illegals work for less, hence companies will hire illegals because of that. If there were no illegals, they would pay what they would need to pay in order to retain legal workers. That probably means higher wages. People who are for American workers want higher wages for them because we know illegals suppress wages. I thought that was what you wanted as well?

I agree there are many companies crying about people not accepting low pay. They can go out of business for all I care if they don't or can't get people to work for them. More jobs equals more options which in the end should be better for pay and benefits. Companies can't afford a take it of leave it approach when people have a lot of options.

That is part of a free market.

I don't see any inconsistency with what many of us are saying.

What exactly are you having a problem understanding?

Messages In This Thread