rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Colombia Master Thread

The Colombia Master Thread

Last night was interesting. I'll share the story here, because in hindsight I made some stupid fucking mistakes and I'm lucky nothing bad happened. Feel free to tell me how stupid I am for this...

I started off my night at a house party and got pretty trashed. Left around 2am and went to Prque Lleras. Outside this club I met this smoking hot Venezuelan girl. At this point my boy left and went home, I went inside the club with the chick. She brought me to a table with her friend and this guy who ended up fucking her friend. The club closed and all 4 of us went back to my place. There are 2 twin size beds in my airbnb, so I let the guy and the other girl use the other bed. They ended up fucking in the bathroom, and I fucked my chick on the bed. Easily the nicest body I've ever fucked. In the morning we all left and walked around outside for a bit. My chick started acting differently, and insisted that last night she told me she was working at the club. She spoke zero English so I couldn't understand a lot of what she said. Long story short, I ended up giving her $30 to fuck off.

I thought I picked up the hottest girl of my life, but it feels pretty shitty that she asked me for money. Her pussy got wet like a normal girl. Most pros I've been with use lube.

My mistakes were the following:
-Getting too fucked up in a foreign country
-Allowing for 3 strangers to sleep over my place

I'm lucky I didn't get drugged or robbed. Overall it turned out to be a fun night. I spent $30, but I've spend more money on dates in the US and didn't get laid. I got too drunk and let my guard down in Colombia. Hopefully nobody else makes the same mistakes as me. That night could have turned out really badly. These girls moved to Medellin from Venezuela 1 month ago.

edit: it's possible that some of you were at the house party since a forum member hosted it. PM me if you there. Was a sick party.

Messages In This Thread