rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women that refuse to go for men of their own background.

Women that refuse to go for men of their own background.

Cobra shares some wisdom.

I think its possible for people to both take his advice and agree with OP: its a Red Flag.

I think its a parent/family/childhood issue. For chicks just look at SJW-ism. Everything is the fault of Older White Males - who remind them of their dads..

I had a Polish mate whose mother died in childbirth.

His Dad blamed him his whole life.

He grew up in a small town and when he reached 18 his dad started banging one of the thots from his school.

Her crowd didn't like his crowd and there was a hostile mood between them when she was hanging out with his dad in his house.

Dads solution? Kicked him out.

The guy went through all manner of struggles to go from homeless to immediately going overseas, learning a new language, a new skill, getting a decent job and eventually his own place.

He had two no go areas: 1) One was anyone pointing out that his English still needed improving.. No, fuck that, it was perfect. He had arrived/ turned the corner, English was excellent (it Really wasn't)

2) The other was that he had >>no attraction<< to white women (his own race). None. So he gamed black chicks relentlessly. Only black chicks.

Occasionally I caught some inconsistencies in this version of events and feelings towards women and he would get very defensive, double down.

Then I started to meet chicks in the same city that would only date outside their race around the same time..

Its a weirdness that may or may not be worth commenting on - but it is an absolute red flag

...that there is a painful history the person is trying to keep a lid on.

Messages In This Thread