rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women that refuse to go for men of their own background.

Women that refuse to go for men of their own background.

I agree with Cobra here. It just isn't useful to get hung up on girls who have different physical preferences. I've known white and black girls who have yellow fever, Asian girls who were into Indian and Middle Eastern men, and I've got a Tamil buddy who is quite a heartbreaker with the Slavic women.

A good thing is to maximize whatever you've got going for you as Cobra said. I would even consider seeking out women who might have a thing for Indian guys as a result of an interest in Bollywood films or something and play on that. My Tamil friend told me that people in some places he went to like Serbia and Moldova were interested in him because, apparently, lots of people like Bollywood there. He told me that he even had one woman try to impress him by singing a song in Hindi.

So yea, there are girls who have certain physical preferences just as there are guys who do. I generally don't find myself very into the sorts of white girls that a lot of guys on this forum would (and do) travel across the globe for but I do find myself attracted to black girls that they wouldn't look at twice. The white and black women both are attractive in their own rights and the fact that I or another guy on this forum have a different type doesn't mean that they aren't

Try not to be too thrown off by an Indian girl not wanting to re-enact the Kama Sutra with you and then serve you chai in the morning. Not for any moral reason but just because it's not helpful to get hung up on one girl saying no when there are so many others out there who will say yes.

If it does make you feel any better, Indians (including the females) are known to be the most endogamous racial group in the US and probably in most Western countries with large Indian populations. There was even a movie called Bend It Like Beckham from the UK which was all about how abnormal and uncommon it is for an Indian girl (Punjabi Sikh in her case) to date or marry outside of her race. Frankly, it is probably more common to see an Indian guy with a white woman than the other way around (or at least I've seen more of that).

British Pakistanis (yes, not Indians but from the subcontinent) even go so far as to usually marry their cousins just so they don't have to mix races and families. I imagine it is exceedingly rare for a woman from that population to mix.

I myself briefly dated a Pakistani-American girl when I was in high school but her parents had disowned her older sister for eloping with a white guy (she later cheated on him and destroyed the marriage) so she was super apprehensive and secretive about it and it ultimately didn't work out obviously. She is married to a guy with the same last name now (whom I presume to be her cousin).

Basically, I am saying that, if you focus on a small number of girls, they are going to be the only ones you see and you will likely forget how few they really are. Fact is that most people of most races tend to date and marry mostly if not exclusively within their own race and people from the Indian subcontinent are possibly the most acute example of that, due in part to the custom of arranged marriage and the fact that, if you are Hindu and want to marry someone of the same faith and raise your children in that faith, you will have difficulty finding a proper traditional Hindu who is not from the same racial background.

As a serial miscegenator myself, I can tell you that it's more common to find girls who don't want to race mix for whatever reason than it is to find girls who do. The white god thing only really exists in situations where girls are thinking that there is a massive wealth gap between you and them (this is probably rare with Indian women as Indians are also the wealthiest racial group in the US and probably most Western countries with large numbers of them). The rest of it is just aesthetics and curiosity. When you don't dwell on the girls who say no and find those girls who are just into you because they like chest hair or Eastern mysticism, that's when you can make things fun. How much pussy do you reckon Osho slayed in his lifetime? He played to his strengths and capitalized on his advantages. You can do the same.

My advice is to try not to focus on the girls who say no but instead focus on the ones who say yes. There are plenty of Indian guys out there doing well, I've personally seen them doing well in several countries, and that's how they do it.

These are only my thoughts so take them with a grain of salt.

Messages In This Thread