rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Tommy Robinson thread

The Tommy Robinson thread

I know people have contrarian opinions on him here (and some troll out of boredom), but Tommy is going after the BBC (and Hope Not Hate) big time and it's worth a share. I'm 95% sure I'll be at the event in Manchester on the 23rd if anyone wants to join. The BBC are releasing a hit piece on him but he's made a counter-doc by the sounds of things, exposing all their lying and manipulation, as well as the scheming of the revolting Hope Not Hate marxist organisation. The one that doxxed Millennial Woes amongst other things (funded by Soros - as mentioned by Tommy in the below video).

Quote:[/url]
Quote:
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/GerardBattenMEP/status/1093966427705479171]

From what I can gather, the BBC are going to be caught out paying people to say lies on camera about him.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread