rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.

Quote: (02-08-2019 08:33 AM)ilostabet Wrote:  

Buy Gold and Silver. Always keep some with you (perhaps even in a bag around your neck), some in your house (between several places), some buried somewhere near you (several places within walking distance) and some buried further away (several places within driving distance). Find a way to keep the coordinates of where you buried it so you don't forget, but in a way that is not obvious to anyone but you.

For those that live in places where you are not allowed guns, like myself, buy tools that can double as guns - the more portable the better.

It's just occurred to me that if Gold & Silver become as important as many think they will become, it will be soon be ESSENTIAL that folk get quickly acquainted with all the various ways of testing the legitimacy of any traded Gold & Silver!

At this point in time, most people won't have a clue. By the time everyone gets real savvy, a lot of people will have been conned out of all their wealth one way or another.

Just a quick duckduckgo brings up several 'home-testing' scenarios. Weight, 'ping' (sound), 'magnet' tests. People will need to develop a reliable nose for what's real and fake as fast as possible so as to hit the ground running. Knowing at least one quick and easy test might be a real good idea. I'm guessing all those pirates in old movies bit into their gold pieces for a darned good reason!

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Messages In This Thread