rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona: Data Sheet

Barcelona: Data Sheet

@Rocha, no he estado nunca en Extremadura pero he oido cosas muy buenas de esa zona de Espana, la gente es muy amable, la comida es muy buena, especialmente el queso y hay mucha historia, ie teatro Romano de Merida. Me alegro que te guste Espana. Nunca he estado en Portugal pero un día tengo que ir a visitar, ahora vivo lejos y es mas difícil. Un abrazo hermano y que vaya todo muy bien.

I was just saying that I've never been to that part of Spain but I've heard good things, the people have the reputation of being friendly and welcoming, the food is good and very affordable, I love the cured/aged goat/sheep cheese from there, there's also lots of history, there's a Roman theater there that it's still being used nowadays. Recently I heard the trains from Madrid to Extramadura very delayed by several hours/people stranded in the middle of nowhere https://www.elmundo.es/espana/2019/01/02...b4683.html
, the Spanish government has neglected that part of the country for many years.

Messages In This Thread