rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Official RVF No Contact Thread

The Official RVF No Contact Thread

I’m struggling with no contact and thought best to post to you guys rather than send any more texts.

Long story short, before A couple of months ago I caught my ex who was living with me (dated for two years, I paid the rent due to some circumstances I won’t get into) in some lies where she said she was asleep when she was really out at a friends in the middle of the night when I was out of town. She then pulled some seriously disrespectful shit and I ended up throwing her out of my house and breaking up with her.

I’m talking literally bagging up and throwing her stuff out. She started partying like crazy after the breakup, and is now in with a group of people who are club promoters, club girls, etc. and is in the scene now, so to speak. She’s one of those super hot chicks who can kinda get into any club for free, etc. and she’s taking full advantage. I’m in a big US city with a major nightlife scene.

Anyway, I went no contact for a couple weeks. But I gave in and saw her when she texted me she was by my house. I told her wanted to get back with her. Huge mistake, I know. She then Went on about how I deeply hurt her by kicking her out, said I should’ve tried to talk things out with her aince we’d been together for two years, all this shit, trying to flip it around on me.

Anyway, It all culminated with me sending her a horribly mean text, saying all her club friends are trash, the people she hangs out with are toxic, she’s living a fucked up life since the breakup, I really went in. She obviously hates me after that and after yelling at me we haven’t spoken since.

I know this girl is all wrong for me. But I’m finding it so hard not to text her and apologize, say I want another chance, all the typical things my logical brain knows I shouldn’t do.

I’ve been reading this thread for weeks and not following the advice, so I thought maybe if I post and get some of you guys to yell at me that I would smarten up and get over it. I’ve been hooking up with some good looking girls since, but finding it tough not to go back and hit this one up. Thanks for reading guys.

Messages In This Thread