rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal Male Body Type. What women actually like.

Ideal Male Body Type. What women actually like.

You guys should take a look at the literature on this subject.

For starters: http://psp.sagepub.com/content/33/8/1167.abstract

For those of you who don't wanna read the article, basically bodybuilder guys, lithe athletic guys, and muscular are three categories of body type that are found to be the most attractive, and

Out of all 3 body types, the muscular presumably Ryan Reynolds type was *most* attractive, but it wasn't statistically significantly higher than macho and swimmer. Macho ranked lower than swimmer as well. While researchers are taught to ignore "statistically insiginificant" differences, I still think there's something to be said about the slight difference, still.

And don't confuse "swimmer" type with rib-showing scrawny ectomorphs either. Just because you can see abs, doesn't mean it looks good.

It doesn't boil down to you being big like Arnold or Zyzz, a "swimmer" type body that's very cut has also been rated by women as sexy. You don't need to be like that. Although it helps. Muscle wins out at the beach and at festivals everytime.

What I've personally noticed from girls that I've dated and girls that I've asked is that each girl cares about three things about a man's body. His face, his penis (they like em big), and usually *one* body part on a guy.

By that I mean some girls *LOVE* abs, some love shoulders, some love arms, etc. Having the whole package just helps you win out with more girls. It's pretty interesting the different type of reactions I get toward my body with a new notch.

What I've also noticed is that your notch count WILL increase with your weight gains from muscle. To an extent. When you get bulkier, you start attracting one new group of women, start intimidating a different group, and maybe even turn off a different group still. Just have confidence brahs.

Messages In This Thread